Rachel and I pray that you are healthy and growing in your relationship with God and your world! We believe that now is the time for the church to double down on walking in unity and encouraging one another.
Kids Church Guidelines:
- Class sizes will be reduced.
- Disinfecting will take place before, during and after Kid’s Church.
- Hand sanitizing and washing will occur throughout Kid’s Church.
- Kid’s shoes are required to stay on their feet.
- Check in/out people will be wearing masks.
- Any child or leader who has shown Covid like symptoms within the last 24 hours will not be allowed to check into Kid’s Church.
- All children and leaders will be temperature checked before entering the kid’s space.
- Every leader and child over the age of 2 will be required to use hand sanitizer at check-in.
- Children 5 and under are to be dropped off after older children and picked up before older children to limit older kids in the Kingdom Kritters Hallway.
- Teachers will be wearing gloves when handling food/snacks.
Radiant Life Church Guidelines:
· If you are not feeling well or do not feel comfortable on a given Sunday, please stay home.
· There will be two services to keep occupancy levels below 25% capacity.
· Service times for both in person and online are at 9:30 and 11:00!
· Services will last around 1 hour.
· The Pastoral staff will wear masks unless on the stage or seated in their seats.
· Guest services volunteers will wear a mask while serving.
· Masks are encouraged for all and are available upon entering the Church building.
· The restrooms, foyer and sanctuary will be sanitized before and during each service.
· All doors will be propped open to limit touching surfaces, and everyone will be given hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
· We will be using every other row with at least 3 seats in-between individuals/family units.
· Please arrive and make your way to the sanctuary 15 minutes before your service of choice!
· Each person/family unit will be seated by our ushers front to back to minimize having to cross paths. Once seated we ask everyone to remain in their seats unless it is absolutely necessary to leave the room. You will be released from back to front in an orderly manner at the conclusion.
· Once dismissed we ask fellowship to happen outside under the canopy where there will be plenty of space to socially distance in the safest possible way.
· There will be no passing of offering or communion or shaking hands during the service. Online giving and the tithe box in the foyer will be available for giving!