Rachel and I pray that you are healthy and growing in your relationship with God and your world! We believe that now is the time for the church to double down on walking in unity and encouraging one another.
I am sure that you have been watching the news and have seen that even with the death count per day going down, from the Coronavirus (Praise Jesus!), the case count is going up. This has caused several cities and counties to require facemasks. Radiant Life Church is in Union County which has a very low number of cases. Dublin on the other hand, which is mostly in Franklin county, has a higher level of cases. So, what does this mean for Radiant Life? As a church in Dublin, that is in Union County, we are not required to enforce a face mask requirement. This means that we will continue to encourage facemarks for those that are comfortable, but do not require them. Pastors will wear facemasks while not in services and our guest services volunteers will wear facemasks while serving.
We also want everyone to feel comfortable and are offering a new Facemask Only section of the sanctuary which includes an entrance that will only be used by others who wear facemasks and want to only be around those who do as well. In this section facemasks will be required for entering the building through the designated entrance, during the service and as you exit. This entrance will be through the double black doors to the right of the foyer (by the stairs/bathroom). These doors will be open and marked by balloons. Please continue to keep your 6 feet social distancing.
We are so excited to be opening up Radiant Life Kids Church this Sunday morning during our 11am service! Pastor Marissa and the team have been working hard to bring the RLC kids a weekly service, however there is nothing like being together. We have been researching best practices and working towards the right time to reengage Kid’s Ministries and feel that now is the time. Here are a few things we are doing for safety:
- Class sizes will be reduced.
- Disinfecting will take place before, during and after Kid’s Church.
- Hand sanitizing and washing will occur throughout Kid’s Church.
- Kid’s shoes are required to stay on their feet.
- Check in/out people will be wearing masks.
- Masks are optional for both children and teachers during service.
- Any child or leader who has shown Covid like symptoms within the last 24 hours will not be allowed to check into Kid’s Church.
- All children and leaders will be temperature checked before entering the kid’s space.
- Every leader and child over the age of 2 will be required to use hand sanitizer at check-in.
- We ask that only one parent drop off and pick up their child to limit the number of people in the kid’s foyer.
- Children 5 and under are to be dropped off after older children and picked up before older children to limit older kids in the Kingdom Kritters Hallway.
- Teachers will be wearing gloves when handling food/snacks.
Pastor Marissa cannot wait to see you and your children and is excited to begin, once again, in person services!!!
As a special time of reengagement, you are invited to a special Movie night this Friday night at 6:30 in the Worship Center to watch “The Secret Life of Pets 2”. Snacks and drinks will be provided!
If you have any questions, need clarification or just need to talk please respond to this email or text or call Pastor Chris at 614-582-3191. You can also check out our guidelines below.
Pastors Chris and Rachel
· Covid-19 Guidelines:
· If you are not feeling well or do not feel comfortable on a given Sunday, please stay home.
· There will be two services to keep occupancy levels below 25% capacity.
· Service times for both in person and online are at 9:30 and 11:00!
· Services will last around 1 hour.
· The Pastoral staff will wear masks unless on the stage or seated in their seats.
· Guest services volunteers will wear a mask while serving.
· Masks are encouraged for all and are available upon entering the Church building.
· The restrooms, foyer and sanctuary will be sanitized before and during each service.
· All doors will be propped open to limit touching surfaces, and everyone will be given hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
· There will be no LIFE classes or coffee shop for the time being.
· All attenders will be directed through the building by volunteers and red dots on the floor to help avoid crossing paths and are encouraged to use the restrooms at home to limit tight spaces. Restrooms will be open and available.
· We will be using every other row with at least 3 seats in-between individuals/family units.
· Please arrive and make your way to the sanctuary 15 minutes before your service of choice!
· Each person/family unit will be seated by our ushers front to back to minimize having to cross paths. Once seated we ask everyone to remain in their seats unless it is absolutely necessary to leave the room. You will be released from back to front in an orderly manner at the conclusion.
· Once dismissed we ask fellowship to happen outside under the canopy where there will be plenty of space to socially distance in the safest possible way.
· There will be no passing of offering or communion or shaking hands during the service. Online giving and the tithe box in the foyer will be available for giving!