All Night Prayer, Friday, January 15th
All Night Prayer Experience
IT’S TIME FOR A BREAKTHROUGH!
- Are you troubled in your life?
- Does your healing seem to be delayed?
- Do you need a financial breakthrough?
- Does your marriage need help?
- Do you want more of God?
“And it came to pass in those days that Jesus went out into a mountain to pray, and continued ‘all night’ in prayer to God...” Luke 6:12
8:00 pm – 8:15 Welcome and prayer for Supernatural Breakthrough – P. Chris
8:15 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Praise, Worship and Prayer - Set 1
10:00 p.m. – 10:15 p.m. Break/Refreshments/Building Prayer
10:15 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. Praise, Worship and Prayer - Set 2
12:00 - 12:15 a.m. Break/Refreshments/Building Prayer
12:15 - 12:25 Focused Prayer for Unity in the Body of Christ
12:25 – 12:35 Focused Prayer for Unity in our Country, Politically and for President Biden
12:35 – 12:45 Focused Prayer for Unity where there has been racial divide
12:45 – 1:00 Focused Prayer for healing in bodies, minds and spirits
1:00-1:15 What is God saying?
1:15 – 2:00 Worship, John and Emma + Focused prayer for Pre-Christians – P. Chris
- Place the names of those you are praying for on a card and attach it to the cross on the front left so all can pray! (You can do this any time throughout the night)
2:00 - 2:15 Break/Refreshments/Building Prayer
2:15 - 2:25 Focused prayer for Marriages and Relationships
2:25 – 2:35 Focused prayer for Families and Children
2:35 – 2:45 Focused prayer for Church ministries
2:45 – 3:00 Focused prayer for Missionaries
3:00 – 3:15 What is God saying?
3:15 – 4:00 Worship, P. Joe + Focused prayer for Revival and miracles to be the norm – P. Chris
- What are you believing God for? Write it down and attach it to the front right cross so all can pray!
4:00 - 4:15 Break/Refreshments/Building Prayer
4:15 – 4:25 Focused Prayer for Ohio For Jesus Prayer Points – Pastor Chris
4:25 – 4:35 Focused Prayer Radiant Life Multiplication Disciples/Leaders/Campuses
4:35 – 4:45 Focused Prayer for Matt and Shana and the Leadership Team of RL Marysville
4:45 – 5:00 What is God saying?
5:00 – 5:55 Praise, Worship and Prayer - Set 3
5:55 – 6:00 Closing
Join us for a powerful night of prayer and live worship that will extend all night long January 15th at 8pm to 6am on January 16th. The structure for the night will include:
8 - midnight – Live worship with prayer emphasis
Midnight to 4:30 – directed prayer topics with some live worship
4:30 - 6 – Live worship with prayer emphasis
In doing so, we will be following Jesus as in Luke 6:12 it says, “He went off to the mountain to pray, and He spent the whole night in prayer to God.” Psalm 119:62 says, “At midnight I shall rise to give thanks to You because of Your righteous ordinances.” Acts 16:25 speaks of Paul and Silas praying and singing hymns after midnight.
As extended prayer times occur, we get to enter the reality of the Lord’s Prayer, seeing God’s will being done and His Kingdom coming, advancing, on the earth (Matthew 6:10). That is what we will be doing.
As we ask, seek and knock in the night hours, we are going to be inviting the God of all the earth to invade the dark places in the lives of friends, family members, cities, people groups and governments. We are going to be simply allowing His reality to become what we see and experience.
Don’t miss this special prayer night!
A couple of practical things to help you answer the question of “How can I pray all night?”:
- Do your best to be well rested and physically strong coming into the all night prayer time. This means try to take and nap, eat healthy foods and if you are not fasting think about snacks that can help fuel you.
- Watch your thoughts! When we start to look at the difficulties over what we feel God is leading us to do we can easily get off track. So keep your focus on the things of God and do not let discouragement stop you from fulfilling that call.
- Maintain your focus! Throughout the night there will be hours of worship and guided prayer times that will help keep us all on track. It would be a great idea to have your Bible and compile a prayer list before coming to help you when there is time that you need to fill or when you start to get tired.
- Let the Lord Judge! It is normal to start something like an all night prayer time with high energy and for that to lower through the night. If you dose off or feel tired push through and give yourself the grace that God is surely giving. Instead of condemning yourself or giving into accusation that praying at night
2021 is going to be an amazing year at Radiant Life and in the lives that make it a church but we cannot accomplish it all in our own strength. Prayer is the fuel that will drive us into the future that God has prepared for us as individuals and a church community!
See you Friday the 15th!!!